Language updates: Built-in finite types \default implementations \coerce to function types \coerce for fields and constructors \have declaration ...
Arend 1.3.0 released
We implemented language extensions. This can be used to implement custom operations on the abstract syntax tree which are not supported by the language. They can also be used to implement various decision procedures for proof automation.
- Implemented language extensions.
- Arend now shows conditions in goals which makes it easier to write functions over higher inductive types.
- Implemented “show type” feature.
- Implemented “show (normalized) expression” feature. This can be used to see inferred implicit arguments or the result of invocation of some function.
- Implemented “replace (sub)expression” feature. This can be used to replace an expression with its normalized result.
Language updates: String literals, which can be used in meta code Meta resolvers, which can be used to modify the scoping rules for meta definitions \...
Language updates: Implicit lambdas. Tests directory can be used to store files with tests, examples, and other code which is not a part of the library. ...
The second part of our tutorial is ready.
We implemented language extensions. This can be used to implement custom operations on the abstract syntax tree which are not supported by the language. They...
We finished the first part of our new tutorial. It covers all the basic constructions of Arend. It does not mention anything related to homotopy theory. This...
We implemented a few features related to classes and pattern matching. One of these features is pattern matching on idp : a = a, which can be used instead of...
Arend now has proof irrelevant universe of proposition and the plugin can run the typechecker automatically in background.
The first version of Arend is released!