Language updates: String literals, which can be used in meta code Meta resolvers, which can be used to modify the scoping rules for meta definitions \...
Arend 1.5.0 released
- String literals, which can be used in meta code
- Meta resolvers, which can be used to modify the scoping rules for meta definitions
- \strict parameters
- Improved performance
- Defined metas
- Libraries can be loaded from zip archives without unpacking
- Completion of not-imported definitions
- Rainbow highlighting
- arend-lib can be downloaded and upgraded from the IDE
- Arend console, which can be used to print information in the IDE instead of stdout
- Clauses and coclauses can be passed to metas now
- Saving and loading of typechecker state
- Debug metas (println, random, time)
- Congruence closure cong
- Insertion and tree sort functions
- Meta mcases
Language updates: Implicit lambdas. Tests directory can be used to store files with tests, examples, and other code which is not a part of the library. ...
The second part of our tutorial is ready.
We implemented language extensions. This can be used to implement custom operations on the abstract syntax tree which are not supported by the language. They...
We finished the first part of our new tutorial. It covers all the basic constructions of Arend. It does not mention anything related to homotopy theory. This...
We implemented a few features related to classes and pattern matching. One of these features is pattern matching on idp : a = a, which can be used instead of...
Arend now has proof irrelevant universe of proposition and the plugin can run the typechecker automatically in background.
The first version of Arend is released!